As of February 2, 2022, we are offering 1 on 1 Yoga with Hailey Johnston, a local girl and health and wellness enthusiast who grew up in Didsbury. Hailey is a certified yoga instructor and personal trainer. She is joining our dynamic team with seven years of yoga experience.
Hailey is an energetic and busy mom of three young children and is married to her high school sweetheart. Because of the importance of health and wellness to her and family, she is very passionate about helping others to feel their best.
These 1 on 1 yoga sessions that Hailey is offering are a great option for anyone needing more attention on certain areas of their body, for anyone recovering from an injury or for anyone with mobility limitations. 1 on 1 yoga offers the client the opportunity to ask questions, create body specific goals and to work with Hailey on a more personal basis. She is keen to work with each of her clients and to tailor each session to their individual needs.
The 1 on 1 Yoga sessions are for all ages and all skill levels. The costs are as follows:
$60 per session
$330 for 6 session package
$600 for 12 session package
To learn more about 1 on 1 yoga, and to book a free consultation or appointment with Hailey, please contact our friendly staff by email or call 403.556.9911.
With the arrival of this lovely summer weather, golf season is in full swing! Our skilled physiotherapists at Speers Health Clinics will help you achieve your golfing goals by improving your physical health which will help limit injury, and help maximize your performance on the golf course.
Contact our friendly staff at 403.556.9911 or by email, to arrange an appointment with one of our physiotherapists to help you achieve your golf goals.
We aim to keep your active lifestyle pain-free!
We are reopening our doors at Speers Health Clinics on Tuesday, May 19, 2020 to perform in-person physiotherapy treatments. Our goal is to accommodate everyone as best as possible and therefore, we will continue to operate with modified hours until we are able to return to our regular office hours.
Since March 27, when we were mandated to close our doors, we have been providing Telehealth services to our clients that needed continued care during this difficult time. We will continue to offer Telehealth services after we reopen our doors for those clients who would prefer this platform of care.
Maintaining the safety of our clients, team and the community are of utmost importance, and therefore, we will continue to follow the Alberta Physiotherapy and AHS protocols and guidelines for cleaning and disinfection, as well as maintaining social distancing within the clinic.
Guidelines for our clients as we re-open during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- When you arrive, please wait in your vehicle until 5 minutes before your appointment. You may then enter the clinic.
- New clients are asked to come in no sooner than 15 minutes before their appointment.
- Before seating, please come to the front desk for a few brief screening questions.
- After the screening questions, you will be asked to wash your hands prior to your treatment.
- If you wish to bring and wear your own mask, that will be acceptable.
- While in the clinic, please maintain 2 metres of physical distancing from other clients and the front desk staff. Your physiotherapists will be wearing all the appropriate personal protective equipment during your appointment.
To book an appointment, please contact us by email or at 403.556.9911.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, our Telehealth physiotherapy appointment hours will remain the same, and our phones and emails will be answered during the following hours:
- Tuesday 11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thursday 11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Please contact our friendly staff to set up a Telehealth appointment by email or at 403.556.9911.
The current situation with COVID-19 has forced us to stay confined in our homes. While we hunker down, there is no reason to think that we cannot continue to receive good treatment to improve our health. At this time, it’s more important than ever to maintain a sense of normalcy and take care of your health and safety.
As of March 28, 2020, our clinic will be closed until directed otherwise by Physiotherapy Alberta and/or the Government of Alberta and the Chief Medical Officer of Health.
During the closure, we are offering our clients the option of Telehealth Physiotherapy:
- A user-friendly, easy to access tool that will allow us to continue your plan of care, with a therapist that already serves you
- Allows our dedicated therapists to care for clients remotely, in a one-on-one online setting, while maintaining physical distancing and other isolation recommendations
- A secure and private video conference platform, HIPAA compliant
- It’s just like FaceTiming with a friend
For our valued clients, we will continue to direct bill Workers’ Compensation Board (WCB), Motor Vehicle Collision (MVC) insurance companies, and also perform Direct Billing to Extended Health Care insurance companies for Telehealth physiotherapy services.
Please contact our friendly and knowledgeable staff at 403.556.9911 or by email to learn more and book a Telehealth appointment.