The entire team and family at Speers Health Clinics is pleased to welcome our newest staff member, Beth Johnson, joining Janelle Meyer in the shared role of office manager.
Beth has extensive experience in office administration and customer service skills.
We are excited to have such dynamic and experienced women supporting our team! They will continue to help make your experience at our clinic, a positive and welcoming one.
Our clinic will closed on Labour Day, Monday, September 7, 2020. We will return to our regular hours on Tuesday, September 8.
The team at Speers Health Clinics is thankful for the continued support of the local community during these unprecedented times.
Now that we’re able to return to our regular office hours, we’re starting interviews for a part time position. We are looking for a compassionate, positive, experienced, loyal, trustworthy, reliable and motivated team player to job share half time (.5 time or 2.5 days per week) in the role of office manager. If you are interested, send your resume (including references) and cover letter to email@example.com. We greatly appreciate all applications, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Speers Health Clinics is pleased to be returning to our regular business hours starting Tuesday, August 4, 2020. The hours are as follows:
Monday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Tuesday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Wednesday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Thursday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Contact our friendly staff by email or call 403.556.9911 to book an appointment.
Thank you to the community of Olds and surrounding areas for your continued partionage during this unprecedented time.
We are reopening our doors at Speers Health Clinics on Tuesday, May 19, 2020 to perform in-person physiotherapy treatments. Our goal is to accommodate everyone as best as possible and therefore, we will continue to operate with modified hours until we are able to return to our regular office hours.
Since March 27, when we were mandated to close our doors, we have been providing Telehealth services to our clients that needed continued care during this difficult time. We will continue to offer Telehealth services after we reopen our doors for those clients who would prefer this platform of care.
Maintaining the safety of our clients, team and the community are of utmost importance, and therefore, we will continue to follow the Alberta Physiotherapy and AHS protocols and guidelines for cleaning and disinfection, as well as maintaining social distancing within the clinic.
Guidelines for our clients as we re-open during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- When you arrive, please wait in your vehicle until 5 minutes before your appointment. You may then enter the clinic.
- New clients are asked to come in no sooner than 15 minutes before their appointment.
- Before seating, please come to the front desk for a few brief screening questions.
- After the screening questions, you will be asked to wash your hands prior to your treatment.
- If you wish to bring and wear your own mask, that will be acceptable.
- While in the clinic, please maintain 2 metres of physical distancing from other clients and the front desk staff. Your physiotherapists will be wearing all the appropriate personal protective equipment during your appointment.
To book an appointment, please contact us by email or at 403.556.9911.